Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:37:38 +0200
From:      "Schmalzbauer, Harald" <H.Schmalzbauer@belenus.com>
To:        'Andre Oppermann' <oppermann@telehouse.ch>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   AW: Anybody got LMC1200 card run at E1 speed?

Hello Andre,

I tried the LMC 1200 a vew weeks ago. I had contact with one of the
developers at LMC. So far they neither support FreeBSD4 nor E1 (on the
software side!). But he got some E1 equipment and they are working on =
E1
support.
I don't know what the current status is. Just contact LMC support, they =
are
very helpful and will give you the contact.

Best Rgards,

Harry

belenus GmbH
Harald Schmalzbauer