Date:      Thu, 07 May 2009 01:37:12 +0300
From:      Alexander Motin <mav@mavhome.dp.ua>
To:        Guy Brand <gb@unistra.fr>, current <current@freebsd.org>
Cc:        sbruno@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64 suspend/resume broken on current

Guy Brand wrote:
> Suspend/resume (S3) was working like a charm and it is now broken with
> FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT #1: Wed May 6 18:27:21 CEST 2009 GENERIC amd64.
>
> I can suspend the laptop, but when resuming it I'm in a console which
> gets a lot of "fwohci0: device physically ejected?" messages and the
> system is dead.

Looking onto the message, problem may be FireWire related. We have
tested FireWire with Sean Bruno on my laptop, and even as system resumed
successfully, FireWire was not working after resume, until we reloaded
the driver. So there are definitely some problems exist.

We can try to check it more, but could you try to unload FireWire
drivers and try again?

--
Alexander Motin