Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 1997 00:39:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steve Ames <steve@vic.cioe.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ccd first time

I'm trying to use ccd for the first time. The documentation I've managed
to find is pretty sparse. (looking in all the wrong places perhaps)

In any case, I've got the kernel compiled with the pseudo-device ccd 4
option.

The system now hangs on boot with the last line displayed reading:

ccd0-3: Concatenated disk drivers

not much in the way of debugging there. So... can anyone give me the
walk through on how to get ccd operationa? I'm using FreeBSD-STABLE.
The disks (2 of them) or micropolis 4421 (2Gig) and I'm using an adapteck
2940 controller card.

I've also created an /etc/ccd.conf file that contains a line reading:

ccd0	32	none	/dev/sd0e /dev/sd1e

All help appreciated :)

					-Steve