Date:      01 Apr 2003 11:50:57 -0500
From:      Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: worker filemanager and some

On Tue, 2003-04-01 at 10:57, alvins wrote:
> was wondering if someone could help me out with worker filemanager. cant
> seem to associate text files with gvim or mp3 files with mpg123. went to
> the authors site and found some docs but cant really make anything out
> of it. downloaded the manual but it looks like some of the pages are not
> there?
>
> anyways, tried to associate some text files with 'own command' but
> after that, all the other (unknown) files are 'text' files. so what am i
> doing wrong?
>
> so, if anyone here is using worker, could you help me out?

1) Click the C in the upper-left corner (configuration)
2) Click on Filetypes
3) Select 'MP3 File' and click Edit Type
4) Select 'DoubleClick-Action'
5) Select 'own command' and hit Configure
6) Change the "program" line to look however you want
7) Save everything

You'd do something similar for text files ..

--
Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>