Date:      Fri, 03 Sep 1999 17:09:58 -0500
From:      Chris Csanady <cc@137.org>
To:        Cameron Grant <gandalf@vilnya.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: newpcm

I recently updated my system, and it appears that newpcm is slightly
broken for me.  It detects my audio hardware as:

	pcm0: <SoundBlaster Pro 3.2> at irq 5 drq 1 flags 0x10 on isa0

This is not what I have though. :)  I have an intel pr440fx with an
onboard Crystal 4236.  The funny thing is this actually mostly works.
The only noticeable problem is that the pcm volume control only affects
the left channel.

I am not using pnp, and my kernel config has the line:

	device pcm0 at isa? port? irq 5 drq 1 flags 0x10

Any ideas?

Chris