Date:      Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:13:38 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Victor Salaman <salaman@teknos.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: openssl in -current

> Building with rsaref can't be the default case, because it's restrictively
> licensed and not legal for some people to use.

It's trying to figure out who "some" people are and how to address the
needs of people who don't fit that category that I'm still having a
hard time with here.  If I have multiple CDROM products available,
what's to stop me from creating a "complete" solution for each of the
different groups?

- Jordan