Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2001 23:13:52 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Gareth Williams <gareth@venditor.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Another Wavelan Problem

Hi there,

Thanks to the sterling help from you chaps, i've managed to get my Wavelan
card working with very little trouble indeed.  However, I have noticed one
thing:  My laptop is a dual boot machine with Windows ME being the other
OS.  Whenever, I use Windows, and reboot into FreeBSD, then the card
doesn't work any more (I only get the no entry for "Null (Null)" in
database error message).

Does anyone have any insight on this one?