Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 1995 23:29:21 -0400
From:      Jaime Bozza <wheelman@max.tiac.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.0.5 Problems

Hello!
    I just tried installing 2.0.5-ALPHA this evening, and when I start the
install, it copies the boot and root disks, (I'm installing from floppy),
and starts on the bin files.  It gets to bin.ad and tells me there's a
checksum error, but the numbers are EXACTLY the same except for no 'l'
at the end of the second set.  I'm using the most recent boot and root
disks from ftp.cdrom.com, in /pub/FreeBSD/2.0.5-ALPHA/UPDATES
(I even downloaded bin.ad and the boot/root disks a second time about
an hour ago) ...  Any ideas as to what could be wrong?

Jaime Bozza