Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 1995 12:56:39 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Cc:        FREEBSD-PORTS-L <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: SIGBUS error on _XmOSGetDirEntries

On Mon, 10 Apr 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> I'll bet this is a regexp problem!  Foo.  It might explain why some things
> aren't working.  I'll try and get the latest Motif license from
> LaserMoon..

    That would be great.  I was able to run mgdiff by specify the two
filenames on the command line.  Additions, changes and deletions are
all shown very explicitly on two side-by-side sync-scrolled text
regions, plus a colour-coded overview bar.  I wonder how feasible it
would be to write a Motif->Tcl/Tk converter... :)
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org