Date:      Sun, 11 May 2008 08:49:28 +0200
From:      Nicolas Letellier <nicolas@nicoelro.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apache and Environment

Hello.

I use apache13 and php5. When I do a phpinfo(), I can see in
"Environment" sensibles datas when I launch apache in root. I see all my
env variables (as MAIL, TERM, USER, PWD, LOGNAME, EDITOR, OSTYPE, LANG,
etc, etc...). So, we see informations about user who launched apache.

When apache is launched as boot (with apache_enable="YES"), I don't see
these informations. I only see:

HOME 	/
PATH 	/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
RC_PID 	39
PWD 	/

This is OK. There is no critical informations.

How could I launch apache and mask these informations? I must reboot to
have this default datas, else I see environment data about the user who
lauch it.

Thanks.
--
  - Nicolas.