Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:04:50 -0500
From:      "E. Jordan Bojar" <bojar@intersys.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: block realaudio

Joe--

If you're going to be restricting your userbase to begin with (and that's
your choice, obviously), you may want to consider blocking everything, then
allowing only explicit services.  I've seen networks where blocking Napster
alone would've returned 30% of their bandwidth.  Then you can open services
back up as required/requested.

--

E. Jordan Bojar