Date:      Tue, 28 Jul 1998 19:13:29 -0700
From:      "Heather Stern" <star@rsv.ricoh.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Heather Stern" <star@rsv.ricoh.com>
Subject:   Cannot find PicoBSD - anyone know what happened to it?

I was doing a web search looking for picobsd, a form of FreeBSD that could
be run completely off floppy.  I've never seen it in use but it sounded like
it should be healthy competition for "Tom's Root/Boot" -- a Linux disk that
enables networking, NFS, and carries some common tools such as tar that one
might need in a disaster case.

The engines led to http://www.freebsd.org/~abial/ but the page is simply
gone.  Has the installation floppy taken the place of picobsd?  Was I really
looking for another tool entirely?

Please copy my direct mail;  I'm new to this account and don't want to flood
it with mailing lists quite yet.

* Heather Stern * System Administrator * star@rsv.ricoh.com *