Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 1999 21:32:22 -0700
From:      Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu>
To:        Bart Trzynadlowski <btrzynadlowski@powernet.net>
Cc:        Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: need help with pine

On Tue, Jun 08, 1999 at 09:16:45PM -0700, Bart Trzynadlowski wrote:

> But as for Mutt. How does it transport mail to my SMTP server? I think it
> used sendmail as the rc file indicates but it also doesn't seem to have

Right.

> support for reply-to or username. The man pages aren't the best I've

You're thinking too specifically.  Mutt allows you to set arbitrary
headers, so you can set the "From" or "Reply-to" header to exactly what
you want.

The manual page is just a synopsis and doesn't really cover the
configuration file, ~/.muttrc, which has oodles of options.  If mutt
can't do you want, you're trying to do something pretty odd!

The web page, www.mutt.org, has complete documentation, or if you
installed it from the ports collection, you have a copy in
/usr/local/share/doc/mutt.  Try looking up "my_hdr".

Matt

--
Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu> * Stay close to the Vorlon.
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/           *