Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2018 11:22:06 -0400
From:      "James B. Byrne" <byrnejb@harte-lyne.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@harte-lyne.ca
Subject:   FreeBSD-11, Amavisd-New Spamassassin and Pyzor

I am not having any success in discovering any documentation on how to
get pyzor set up and running on FreeBSd.  I cannot even find
documentation as to where the configuration bits go.  There is no man
page that i can locate and no details as to what goes into a
configuration file.  Pyzor discover is no longer a command and the
help messages do not say anything much in the way of guidance.

On CentOS all the supplemental DCC and Pyzor config bits went into
SA/local.cf but that is no long a valid option given the error
messages I receive.

I have razor-agents installed.

I have setup razor using razor-admin.

But I have no idea on how to proceed for this point.

Has anyone here have a recipe for configuration?

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@Harte-Lyne.ca
Canada  L8E 3C3