Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:04:16 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   ispell dictionary

I'm sure you old hand -doc people have done this already, but some of
the newer guys (and the archives) might be interested.

I've gone through the FAQ and Handbook and built a complete ispell
dictionary.  This will make it easier to spellcheck a patch and avoid
some obvious boners.  Since it's a pain to sit down and hit "i"
seventeen thousand five hundred and forty-three times*, I'm posting it
on my web site.

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/.ispell_freebsd

Chern Lee has something similar with a Tcl script, but I just want to
hit "spell" inside Emacs and have it happen.

==ml

(Why this many?  Sit down and spellcheck PGP keys some time.)

--
Michael Lucas
mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org