Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 1995 14:55:58 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        gryphon@healer.com (Coranth Gryphon), hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, jmb@kryten.atinc.com, patl@asimov.volant.org, peter@taronga.com
Subject:   Re: ports startup scripts

Folks..  I'm sure that this discussion started and has continued due
to the finest intentions on the part of its participants to hash out
the best possible ports startup script mechanism.

However, even the very best of things can become distasteful when
administered in overzealous quantities and those things must
unfortunately include chocolate, cotton candy and about the last 3/4
of this conversation.

Please, can you guys take it private now?  This ping-pong exchange has
exhausted my poor inbox and ceased to be of any interest whatsoever to
the majority of residents in -hackers quite some time ago!  Why not
simply present us with the final conclusion once you've finished the
internal debate? :-)

					Jordan