Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:46:15 -0400
From:      "Eric A. Griff" <eric@setjmp.com>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Linux Emulation, works w/RedHat 6.0 binaries?

Hi everyone,

    I am trying to get ColdFusion 4.5 beta Application Server to run under
FreeBSD 3.2-STABLE.

    Unfortunatly, I cannot share the files w/anyone.

    The biggest problem is, it's built to run w/RedHat 6.0 . The stopping
point on all is:

libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

    Is there a RedHat tainted version of linux_lib?  Or any other way I
might get this lib's functionality into the bigger picture?

Thanx a million

Eric A. Griff <eric@setjmp.com>, http://www.setjmp.com
setjmp Software                   Your source for custom
181 Genesee Street            Software Solutions.
Suite 504
Utica, NY 13501
ICQ# 28146852
Office: (315) 734-1668 Extension 205