Date:      30 Apr 1998 12:49:24 +0200
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
Cc:        chad@dcfinc.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Confirmation for subscribe freebsd-hackers

"Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com> writes:
> I'd lean towards the latter.  Majordomo's (fairly) solid against random
> quirts like this.  Plus, it was a plainly a request to subscribe -stable
> to -hackers (from the order of the arguments and from the fact that it
> came across in my -stable folder), so I can't imagine that happening
> accidentally.

Accidentally? No problem. Luser buys a FreeBSD CD. Luser reads the
Fine Manual. Luser thinks them mailing list thingies are a darn fine
idea. Luser tries to subscribe to two lists at once and bungles it,
because Luser doesn't know that the BLSFH (B* List Server From Hell)
we're running understands "subscribe a b" as "subscribe b to list a"
instead of the (logical) "subscribe me to lists a and b".

--
Noone else has a .sig like this one.