Date:      Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:32:35 +0100 (MET)
From:      Rick van Rein <vanrein@cs.utwente.nl>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Booting without BIOS support

Hi,

I installed FreeBSD on a SCSI disk, to replace the Linux system that was on
it before.

The SCSI controller I use is supported by FreeBSD, but it does not come
with boot options, so I must use a boot floppy, and under Linux that always
worked fine.

To my surprise however, I was not offered (or? I did not find?) a chance to
create a boot disk.

Is there a place where I can download one or two floppies to start FreeBSD
from? I have the full 4.4 CD set but it's not on there, is it?

Thanx for any help!

Rick van Rein.