Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:56:02 +0200
From:      Jonas Hedqvist <jh@sdf.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Userconfig question

Soundcard Quiestion
I'm using the wonderful pnp driver to get my awe64 to work.
I've compiled my kernel with the pnp0 driver and pcm0
Then I booted with -c and wrote the following:
pnp 1 0 os enable port0 0x220 irq0 5 drq0 1 drq1 5 [enter]
quit [enter]

The computer boots up and the soundcard works fine!
But when I'm rebooting my computer the sound doesn't work so I have to
boot -c
and retype the commands.
Do you know why it doesn't save it to the kernel image??

If you have any answer so please, send it to me at my e-mail adress:
jh@sdf.se

//Jonas Hedqvist <jh@sdf.se>

(Please!!! Help me!!!)