Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 1997 13:22:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Eporue.aCid.AiS" <eporue@best.com>
To:        support@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dialing into inet..

Heya, I am tring to get my freebsd 2.1.6 to dial into my internet service.
I have been tring for a couple days and the error I keep getting is that
there is no route to host. Can you tell me what files I should have set to
dial up? I have been messing with the follow files.

sysconfig
hosts
resolv.conf

Please help... :(

Oh.. I also have a dialup script that I got from a friend. It dials into
the isp (best internet) just fine, as far as I can tell.. heh.. I also got
a options file in /etc/ppp that is should be working.. I just need to debug
this no route to host..

Thanks for any help..

-Gavin