Date:      Tue, 27 Sep 2005 23:53:22 +0100
From:      markzero <mark@darklogik.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        des@des.no, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is TenDRA dead?

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

> > markzero <mark@darklogik.org> writes:
> > > There's a port with recent patches, a website with little to
> > > no CVS activity and a lot of unused mailing lists.
> >=20
> > There are two different projects working on the TenDRA code base:
> > tendra.org and ten15.org.  Both seem to be active.
>=20
> For values of active approaching "kick-ass webpage html linting" in
> one case and "no updates in a year and a half" in the other :-(

I've since heard from Jeroen Ruigrok who assured me that the project
is still very much alive (tendra.org).

Actually, looking at trac, there have been commits within the past
few hours:

http://trac.tendra.org/browser

It's just nice to see a bit of open source competition to gcc for
once. We wouldn't want stagnation, now would we?

cheers,

--=20
pgp: http://www.darklogik.org/pub/pgp/pgp.txt
0160 A46A 9A48 D3B0 C92F B690 17FB 4B72 0207 ED43

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5--