Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:58:41 -0400
From:      Todd Hachey <ctzero@pop.vermontel.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question regarding Front page server extensions

Hello,

I've got a question regarding Frontpage Server extensions running on an
apache webserver using freebsd operating system.  My question is that my
ISP claims that the frontpage server extensions are incompatible with their
set-up, basically blaming freebsd, because I know that FPSE, do work with
Apache.  Is this true?  or do you need more info?

Thanks,

Todd Hachey

"I refuse to fight a war of wits with the unarmed."  Todd Hachey c. 1987

"When your opponent is strong, appear weak; when your opponent is weak,
appear strong."
Sun Tsu.

"Stocks have reached what looks like a permanently high plateau."
-- Prof. Irving Fisher, 10/17/29
(Professor of Economics, Yale University)
>From Cerf and Navasky, The Experts Speak: The Definitive Compendium of
Authoritative Misinformation (New York: Villard Books, 1998). .