Date:      Wed, 9 Jun 1999 00:32:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@kot.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        darrylo@sr.hp.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ELF Motif (fwd)

Darryl Okahata once stated:

=> Below is XiG's response to my  question about ELF Motif. Could anyone
=> suggest anything? I bought the lincense once, could someone, perhaps,
=> just send me the binaries? Thanks!

=     Another source for FreeBSD ELF Motif 2.1.10 is:
=
=	http://www.apps2go.com/
=
=It's available now, and costs something like US$129.

Uhmm,  I've already  paid $100  for the  license. I  feel cheap  and was
hoping it  would be perfectly  legal for someone  to simply send  me the
binaries.

Oh, well. Thanks for the pointer,

	-mi