Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 10:15:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      Michele Petrovsky <petrovsk@voicenet.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Permission to Reproduce Copyrighted Material

Michele Petrovsky
515 Featherbed Lane
Glen Mills, PA   19342   USA
(610) 358-2408
petrovsk@voicenet.com
March 3, 1998

Please accept this document as my request to reproduce, in a book on
maximizing bandwidth I am preparing and which is to be published in May 1998
by McGraw-Hill, information, made up of both text and screen shots,
from the FreeBSD Web site.

Also, please be advised that my FAX capabilities consist entirely of
software; I have no FAX machine as such.  Therefore, it would be most
helpful if, rather than attempting to FAX your response to this request to
me, you would mail it to the address indicated above.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at the above address, phone number, or
email address should you require more information.  You may direct your
response to this request to any of these as well.

Sincerely,

Michele Petrovsky

[mjp]