Date:      Sun, 30 Apr 1995 18:11:22 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        jkh@morton.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: Translators needed urgently!

In article <199504292020.NAA05829@morton.cdrom.com>
jkh@morton.cdrom.com writes:

>> I'm going for only the european languages as I'm not certain I'll be
>> able to fit the Japanese fonts on the first floppy.  I can certainly
>> do ISO-8859-1, which gets me pretty much all the european ones, and
>> koi8 is also small.  If I *can* manage Japanese then I certainly will,
>> of course, but I don't even have a syscons font or screen map for it
>> yet.

Hmm...  How about writing Japanese document in ISO-8859-1 by using
alphabetical expression of Japanese?

BTW, I'm too busy now, so I have no time to translate both README and
INSTALL.  Does anyone translate INSTALL into Japanese?

--
	HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi              E-mail: hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
	  WWW homepage: http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa.html