Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 19:55:22 -0500
From:      "Justin Plock" <justin@plock.net>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: aspell-0.32.5

In order for me to get this port to install correctly with the pspell port.
I had to go into the /work folder in the pspell port after everything was
installed and do:

./add-modules
cd ..
make
make install

which are the final steps of the pspell installation when doing a source
code install. I'm not sure how to do this in the ports, but I just thought
i'd let someone know. I discovered this while trying to install PHP4 with
the --with-pspell option.

-Justin Plock