Date:      Thu, 1 Sep 2016 11:41:57 -0300
From:      "Nenhum_de_Nos" <matheus@eternamente.info>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Roadmap for 11.0R

Hail hail,

I am following the 11.0R birth ritual, and I noticed that after RC2 there
was no update on release schedule, nor announcement of RC3.

I don't want to rush on anything, for sure, just would like to know if the
plan on the release page will remain the guide, as I will install a new
RPI2 box and compiling all on it takes too much time, I would like to use
the crouchet on a faster box and deploy it once.

thanks,

matheus

--
"We will call you Cygnus,