Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 1997 12:53:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org (Free BSD Multimedia List)
Subject:   My reply to Edward F. Knight

> Stan,
>
> do you ever read your documentation thoroughly?
>
> do you ever proof read  what you write before you mail it?
>
> Did you ever copy the .pat files into your filesystem?
> without the patern files midi files can't play.
>
> Don't be abusive and obviouly obnoxious by not reading the F__king
> documentation and expecting everyone else to do your work for you.
>
> Don't bother to respond. I have set a filter to ignore (for myself) all
> further mail from you on this list.

	I am sorry if I have annoyed you. Clearly you know more about this
	subject that I do, Unfortunately you appear to be unwilling to share
	even a little of your knowledge. That's a ashame.

	I find this interesting coming from someone with a Netcruiser account
	and using Windoze to post to a FreeBSD group.

	Oh, BTW my spelling check found 3 misspelled words in your reply.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems