Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:42:29 -0500
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        "Julien P." <julien.pham@online.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Burning my CD

It's funny, this question has been asked four times in the last week.
But if you're not subscribed to -questions, you would miss it.
Here are some:
http://www.freebsdmall.com/advocacy/images/
http://www.svaha.net/daemon/index.html
http://www.de.freebsd.org/de/gif/bsd/
the nomads link on the last one is pretty good.
	You can use the Gimp to change file formats and sizes and such. Just
provide the right copyright notations.  The BSD daemon is overall
copyright Kirk Mckusick.  www.mckusick.com

						Tim