Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:19:13 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        "Sandy" <fuhrer6mill@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel difficulties

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:21:18 +0530, "Sandy" wrote:

> i may have tweaked the enteries for about 10 times now...but always durinf
> boot time ,after npx0
> it goes into db> mode and some 0x58 problem comes...

I'm not promising that I can help, but I'm pretty sure that nobody else
can either until you provide us with more information.

Can you send us your exact kernel config and copy down by hand exactly
what you see at the ddb prompt (I assume it's ddb and not db)?

Make sure you copy your reply back to the freebsd-questions mailing list
so that more clued up people than myself see it as well. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.