Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2013 08:56:49 -0500
From:      Stan Gammons <s_gammons@charter.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: x11/kdelibs4 - rebuilding raptor2 needed ?

Forgot to cc the list

> From: Stan Gammons <s_gammons@charter.net>
> Date: July 13, 2013, 8:55:08 AM CDT
> To: Florent Peterschmitt <florent@peterschmitt.fr>
> Subject: Re: x11/kdelibs4 - rebuilding raptor2 needed ?
>=20
> Speaking of x11 and kde4. What is the "correct" way to build/install x11 a=
nd kde4?   Since many packages were not included in the 9.1 release because o=
f the security breach, I find it hard to see the right way to get kde4 going=
. Building xorg and kde4 from ports takes forever and a day. Plus, I'm unsur=
e what all options need to be checked when prompted to select the build opti=
ons.  Are ALL options normally selected when the packages are built that are=
 included on the DVD?