Date:      Fri, 07 Dec 2001 10:19:59 -0500
From:      Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To:        Drew Sanford <lauasanf@wilderness.dyn.dhs.org>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Error compiling kernel after cvsup

Drew Sanford wrote:

> I cvsup'd around 4:45 pm EST today.
>
> Here's my current system info:
>
> FreeBSD colossus.cotharyus.net 4.4-STABLE FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE #15: Mon
> Oct 29 18:48:29 CST 2001
> lauasanf@colossus.cotharyus.net:/usr/src/sys/compile/Colossus  i386
>

> make buidworld was fine
> make installworld was find
> in kernel directory make depend was fine, but make yielded an error:

Why are you installing world before building/installing the kernel?
Read /usr/src/UPDATING.

Also, how'd you get make buidworld to work?  Everytime I try that I get
an error...  ;-P

Daniel Frazier  <dfrazier@magpage.com>   Tel:  302-239-5900 Ext. 231
Systems Administrator                    Fax:  302-239-3909
MAGPAGE, We Power the Internet           WWW:  http://www.magpage.com/

         - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.