Date:      Sat, 07 Apr 2007 21:10:58 +0000
From:      "Rick Nekus" <solarux@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-6.2 ; Hauppage PVR-350 ; "pvrxxx" port - MythTV not working.

uname -a:
FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p2 #0: Fri Mar  9 05:58:38 UTC
2007     root@tiger....:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SMP  i386

I cvsup'd the whole thing a month ago and had (my pvr-350 card) working on
the pvr250-port just last nite ? But I've made so many changes now, maybe I
should start with a fresh install again.

>From: usleepless@gmail.com
>To: "Rick Nekus" <solarux@hotmail.com>
>CC: freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
>Subject: Re: FreeBSD-6.2 ; Hauppage PVR-350 ; "pvrxxx" port - MythTV not
>working.
>Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 22:59:19 +0200
>
>Rick,
>
>which version of freebsd are you using? the port compiles fine over
>here ( 6.2 ).
>
>regards,
>
>usleep

This Easter, Hop Over To Live Maps For Some Cultural Enlightenment.
http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!101