Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:22:51 -0700
From:      Vizion <vizion@vizion.occoxmail.com>
To:        <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        amd64@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kde3 Make Install failure

On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 10:36:30AM -0700, Vizion wrote:
> [...]

You've trimmed the output at the end which included the name
of the port that failed.  Once you know that you can make sure it's up
to date and then contact the maintainer of that port for debugging
assistance.

--- It is http.test
that appear to fail
The failure begins with:
http.test

==== http-3.3 http::geturl FAILED
==== Contents of test case:

   set token [hrrp::geturl $url]
   http:: data $token
---- Test generated error; return code was: 1
----  Return code should have been one of: 0 2
----  errorInfo: couldn't open socket: connection timed out
      while executing
"http::geturl $url
"set token [http::geturl $url]
    ("uplevel" body line 2)
     invoked from within
"uplevel 1 $script"
---- errorCode: NONE
==== http-3.3 FAILED

  This continues incrementing the http-x.3 version until final hang

I cannot get full redirection of the test as
# Make Install > filename
does not work!!

David