Date:      Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:01:31 -0500
From:      Kris Maglione <bsdaemon@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Laptop won't boot -CURRENT after 8/04

I am in the process of narrowing down the exact date that it stops
booting, but my laptop won't boot any stable past an early BETA of 5.3
and it won't boot with -CURRENT from sometime in late 8/04. The latest
date I tried was 1/14/05, I believe. The boot stops after detecting acd0
(cdrw/dvd-rom). In verbose mode, it stops at:
GEOM: Configure ad0s1 start ... length ... end ...
GEOM: Configure ad0s2[a-f] start ... length ... end ...

The laptop doesn't have a serial port, and I've been testing with a
FreesBIE CD, since the laptop has a slow HD, so I can't post the entire
dmesg, though I can type out anything important.

Can someone post an easy way to find all CVS changes between two dates?
That would be extremely helpful in narrowing the source of the problem.

Thanks