Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:45:33 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        jne@iinet.net.au
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -CURRENT and NEWCARD

In message: <4121DDBD.7040600@iinet.net.au>
            Michael McCormack <jne@iinet.net.au> writes:
: But is anybody else having trouble with -CURRENT and NEWCARD? more
: specifically, errors of the type:

I've not seen those errors.  You dmesg didn't include any instances of
the messages.

: I've googled on this, found a lot of problem reports but very few
: solutions; adding hw.pci.allow_unsupported_io_range=1 to loader.conf
: didn't work.

This kludge was eliminated with extreme prejustice some time ago.

However, there are some reports of cbb not working when attached to
pci0.  I've not been able to nail down the details as to why or how
this fails.  My guess is that it is resources at the host bridge not
constraining resources properly...

Warner