Date:      Mon, 29 Dec 2003 20:43:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Daryl Chance <chancedj@yahoo.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        anders@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   apache2/mod_watch4

I'm trying to get mod_watch installed and I realized
that the one in the ports collection is version 3.  To
work under apache2, it needs mod_watch4.

Is there a possibility that someone out there could
get mod_watch4 added in?  I searched the pr db and
found this from back in Oct:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=3124417+3134625+/usr/local/www/db/text/2003/freebsd-ports-bugs/20031012.freebsd-ports-bugs

Looks like everythings done that needs to be?  dunno

also, the one in the ports collection is possibly out
of date?  The site has mod_watch318.

Thanks,
Daryl