Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Johnson <ioann_j@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, lprng@lprng.com
Subject:   Installing LPRng 3.6.22 and ifhp 3.3.19

I was wondering if anybody has had success installing
and running LPRng 3.6.22 and ifhp 3.3.19 on a FreeBSD
box, and if so, what issues you may have run into in
the process. I've tried installing from source but
have run into problems at the make clean install
stage. I'm assuming these are problems with the
versions of make and the C/C++ compiler installed and
that replacing them with GNU equivalents will do the
trick, but I am definitely still green around the
gills with FreeBSD (having fun, though!) and would
appreciate any tips and/or advice.

Thanks,
John Johnson