Date:      Sat, 13 Dec 1997 12:10:29 +1100 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@freebsd1.cimlogic.com.au>
To:        tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel Config datafile...

Terry Lambert wrote:
> Instead of reinventing Windows 3.1 .INI files, why down't we just
> jump straight to reinventing the the Windows 95 registry?

Oh yeah, then we can say:

<quote>
WARNING: Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious, system-wide
problems that may require you to reinstall FreeBSD to correct them.
FreeBSD cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of
Registry Editor can be solved. Use this tool at your own risk.
</quote>

8-)

> 					Terry Lambert
> 					terry@lambert.org
> ---
> or previous employers.

Regards,

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@netbsd.org; jb@freebsd.org
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137