Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 13:29:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@ref.tfs.com>
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        terry@cs.weber.edu, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

> Actually, this seems to me to be more of an install question than it
> is a system component question.  We're already splitting up our
> "standard" dist into multiple components anyway, what say you to a
> `netplus' distribution?

For httpd, yes, lynx no.

I want us to have a shell script named "help" which does a
"lynx /usr/share/FAQ/FAQ.html" or something similar in the standard dist.

--
Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@login.dknet.dk> -- TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
'All relevant people are pertinent' && 'All rude people are impertinent'