Date:      Mon, 19 Dec 1994 15:15:41 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Rainer Wittmann <rainerw@addison-wesley.de>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Addison-Wesley Germany needs info

Hello,

after the succes of Linux-CD-ROMs on the german market Addison-Wesley
Germany is also interested in producing a FreeBSD CD-ROM.
We are planning to use version 2.0 or if already available 2.1,
combined with ports and packages, gnu-sources, and perhaps
winsockclients for people, who which do use a UNIX-computer as
Internetgateway for an existing PC/Windowsbased network.

Our question before we are starting this project is:
Are there any coypright violations refering to the use of FreeBSD 2.x ?
We would like to copy the whole FreeBSD2.0 tree from a ftp-server to
our local machine as starting point.

Thanks

Rainer

--