Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:51:46 +0200
From:      Stranger in a strange land <roam@online.bg>
To:        fs@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   UFS/FFS support under NT?

Okay, so I searched the mailing lists, so this question has been asked
once or twice before, with no definite answer but 'use FreeBSD'.
Well, I *am* using FreeBSD - the problem is, due to employment
situation, I *have* to use WinNT as well. Is there any way to
mount/access fbsd slices under NT? Anything - even an
ftp/smbclient-style program for simply traversing directories and
reading files - would do.. read-only access would be enough.
(Guess I am kind of lazy to read the kernel code and code up a little fs
traversing tool myself.. but I just might have to do it, if the need
should really arise..)

I am currently using FreeBSD 3.1-RELEASE with plans to upgrade to
3.3-RELEASE. At home, I'm using WinNT WorkStation 4.0/SP4; at work -
WinNT Enterprise Server 4.0. All partitions are on a single IDE HDD.

Any help would be appreciated; sorry for the cross-post.

G'luck,
Roamer

PS. I am currently not on the list, so please cc: replies to
roam@online.bg.