Date:      Sun, 10 May 1998 12:56:11 -0400
From:      "Adam W. Hawks" <root@hawks.caro.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCSI problems?

I also get this message and posted a dmesg output and kernel config in the
SCSI mailing list. I'm running current sources. Mine does this timeout when
I am booting, but if I put my system under a heavy disk load it also
happens. Sometimes it does it when its just idle.

I also would like to know what the problem is. Since when it happens with
disk I/O load it seems to disrupt the whole system.

Thanks
Adam W. Hawks
awhawks@usa.net