Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:09:08 +1000
From:      Michael Pope <michael@dtcorp.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   libm.so.4 problem when running program

I've just installed port 'fpm' on my FreeBSD5.4 with a current updated
/usr/ports and fpm will not start.  It gets this error:

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libm.so.4" not found, required by
"libgnomeui.so.5"

I've searched around but all people say is that libm.so.4 is part of
FreeBSD6.0 not 5.4 does this mean I cannot update my ports to the latest
ports out there?
If so what do I have to set my cvsup tag to?
If not how do I fix the libm.so.4 problem?

--
Michael