Date:      Sun, 20 Dec 2009 03:08:58 +0100
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADSUP: Call for FreeBSD Status Reports (Oct - Dec 2009)

Dear all,

Another quarter is soon to be finished and as such, I would like to
remind you to submit your status reports as soon as possible, because
the submissions for this quarter (covering period of Oct - Dec 2009) are
due by Janurary 15th, 2010.

I believe a lot of things have happened in the meantime. This call is
not only for a reports about new projects, but entries including updates
about previously announced projects are to be accepted too. You can find
the latest report at
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-2009-04-2009-09.html.

Please do not hesitate to write us a few lines - a short description
about what you are working on, what are the plans and goals or possibly
problems you have encountered, so we can inform our community about your
great work! It is useful for you, as well as our users!

To submit your entry, please post the filled-in XML template available
at http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml, or
alternatively use our web based form at
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi to generate the XML file to be
posted by email to monthly@.

We are looking forward to see your submissions!

--
S pozdravom / Best regards
   Daniel Gerzo, FreeBSD committer