Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:37:25 -0500
From:      "Joseph Wronkowski" <jawronko@islc.net>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Adding HD's formatted in dos

I have recently setup BSD on my computer.  I have partitioned  1.2 gig disk
400 dos, 400 bsd, and 400 for linux.  Linux has its own setup proceedures
so that it will read the other harddrives in my computer(I have 3). and
then you just name them IE
hdb1 is /dosc
hdc1 is /dose
this way you can see and use what you have on the other disks eventhough it
is DOS formated.  Do I only have to make a few changes in the Fstab to
allow this to happen so that at boot up it will recognize the disks and
name them what I want.

I tried mount /dev/wd1 /mnt but it says it dosn't know what Im talking
about.

Thanks in advance.

Joe
                                    \\\|///
                                   \\  - -  //
                                  (  @ @  )
 |                ~Joe Wronkowski~                   |
 |                   jawronkok@islc.net                |
 |              wronkowskij@clb.usmc.mil          |
 |           http://www.islc.net/~jawronko          |
                           oooO   (   )