Date:      Sun, 23 Aug 2009 23:20:03 GMT
From:      wen heping <wenheping@gmail.com>
To:        ruby@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/138100: [Update]databases/ruby-dbi:update to 0.4.2

The following reply was made to PR ports/138100; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: wen heping <wenheping@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, wenheping@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:16:35 +0800

 --0016e646b592e355740471d74a14

 Hi, stas@ :

    With its previous Makefile and Makefile.common, ruby-dbi and
 other ruby-dbd_*  is some dificult to update. And in my plan, I shall update
 all the ruby-dbd_* ports which require ruby-dbi to the newest version
 and use gem and modify the depends.

    I do not know which one is welcomed more for ruby port: gem
  or not gem. If not gem, I will try to update it without gem and then
 submit the new patch and close this PR.

 Cheers,
 wen

 --0016e646b592e355740471d74a14

 Hi, stas@ :<br>
 =A0=A0 With its previous Makefile and Makefile.common, ruby-dbi and <br>
 other ruby-dbd_*=A0 is some dificult to update. And in my plan, I shall upd=
 ate<br>
 all the ruby-dbd_* ports which require ruby-dbi to the newest version<br>
 and use gem and modify the depends.<br>
 =A0=A0 I do not know which one is welcomed more for ruby port: gem<br>
 =A0or not gem. If not gem, I will try to update it without gem and then<br>
 submit the new patch and close this PR.<br>
 Cheers,<br>
 wen=20

 --0016e646b592e355740471d74a14--