Date:      Fri, 26 May 2006 17:42:08 +0200
From:      Rink Springer <rink@rink.nu>
To:        arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [RFC] Minor crunchgen patch

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

Hi,

Apart from the syslogd patch, I have written a minor patch for
crunchgen, which allows you to specify arguments to pass to all invoked
make(1) instances.

I used this to specify an alternative system makefile path (using -m),
this made it much easier to build crunchgen(1)-ed binaries for -CURRENT
on a -STABLE box (due to the new build knobs infrastructure). This is
part of my FreeBSD/xbox installation/livecd, which will be released in a
few days.

You can find the patch at http://www.il.fontys.nl/~rink/crunchgen.diff.
I intend to commit next week and MFC it after a few days.

Thanks!

--=20
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
  "Richter: Tribute? You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves!
   Dracula: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions."
 - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD--