Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:25:29 +0100
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Nikos Ntarmos <ntarmos@ceid.upatras.gr>, freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Performance of Java on FBSD vs. others...

Hi!

This mail thread died a while back. Any news, did you succeed in getting it
faster?

We are experiencing similar slowness with tomcat - it seems it runs much
faster on Linux. I have not done any tests yet, it is just a feeling, but
developers here are already moaning and want to replace FreeBSD with Linux.
I'd love to get the BSD boxes running as fast instead... Any input
appreciated.

Regards,
Palle

--On fredag, november 10, 2006 22.37.14 +0200 Nikos Ntarmos